Two weeks ago we went on our delayed honeymoon to the Cook Islands and New Zealand. It was definitely a trip of a lifetime! We were able to see and do many things that we had never done before and may not do again. Jason and I are working on the pictures so that you can enjoy some of the views we saw and laugh at some of the silly things we did! I am hoping to post some in the next week now that we are back into somewhat of a rhythm again.
Here are a few things that we did as a teaser:
- Jason surprised me on the trip to the Cook Islands (Rarotonga)!
- Snorkeled in the Pacific Ocean
- Kayaked in the Pacific
- Watched the sun rise over the ocean every morning from our beachside suite patio
- Toured New Zealand’s largest city on foot
- Had dinner with a college friend who moved there last month!
- Visited a “stinky” town
- Had multiple flight issues
- Loved every part of Queenstown!
- Zip-lined & Luged
- Saw dolphins, seals, and rainbows!
- And so much more!!
We were so thankful that we were able to go on this trip, but coming home was so good. We missed our sweet puppy, our home, and our friends.
Excited to share those pictures with you soon!